Sunday, December 20, 2009

First date small talk advice for teens? ?

Small talk advice for high schoolers on a first date? I could use some! I'm seeing a movie with the guy, and I could use some help. Its not my first date I just have small talk trouble. Thanks! :)First date small talk advice for teens? ?
Well, since you'll be seeing a movie, you won't need to be talking that much during it anyways I'd assume. Take about recent stuff in your life/his, school, movies that are being previewed there, etc.








Also matters how well you already know himFirst date small talk advice for teens? ?
talk about what is going on right now like the olympics about school and about your personal interests. find out what he is into also
talk about your teachers..gossip?


chat about the summer olympics? if hes into that stuff, he'll LOVE you.


if not..talk about his favourite music and other celebs!





hope i helped
just about school starting again, how you wish summer was longer, about your teachers, the olympics, idk?

No comments:

Post a Comment