Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dating advice and help for a teen boy?

Prepare for a long question lol. Okay so I have a crush on a girl in my English class. And I guess you could say that I'm a shy person in recovery lol, meaning that I'm getting more confident and braver. I tend to stray away from new people, and just talk to the people who I already know, just because of shyness. But, I can't seem to get the guts to even chat to my crush on facebook. I mean I can't just sit there in English class hoping something will happen, I probably will need to make the first move. How should I start? please help.Dating advice and help for a teen boy?
ask her a question like '; i wasnt paying attention, did you get the homework?'; and once she replies... just wing it!


be yourself


dont be too shy


dont be too outgoing


and do not ask her out right away








good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment