Sunday, December 20, 2009

Anyone have good dating advice for teens?

Hey guys, my girlfriend and I really want to go on a date together, but my parents wouldn't allow it w/o my sister and her boyfriend coming with us. We'd like to be alone, though. Any ideas of places? I'm not worried about my sister though. I can convince her to allow us to separate.Anyone have good dating advice for teens?
Don't have sex when you're a teen!Anyone have good dating advice for teens?
Well I think you should go somewhere fun not too serious. Like an arcade or something that you guys can have fun together. You know people think that the romantic places are dinners or dancing but I think when you guys can have fun and talk it is even more romantic. Good luck
Just lie ot you parents. tell them you are hangin wit guy frineds but instead go chil wit ur girl man. you have to start being smart now. parents thinks they know everything, well maybe they do but when it comes to girl, we rule. we love girls. so we must lie inorder to see our grils. feel me man? smarten up or else i'l come in smack u in the head
public places: movies. bowling. ice-skating (great one). swimming.





private places: forest. near by pond/lake. park.
Try convincing them to let you go somewhere with a bunch of friends, and then ditch your friends. hopefully they'll understand
dinner and a movie...that works...sit at separate tables at dinner and at the movie sit apart from your sister...
all of these advices are good. if you wanna be alone all u gotta do is take a risk.


I feel u, my parents won't even let me date and i'm 16
Go to the movies and see a different movie than your sister and her bf.
movies is pretty classic.


then u and ur sister can both see different movies..


(just dont tell ur parents of course)


good luck :D
mall is good. some place where ur not sitting. a music festival? party? get creative!
Wait till your older
movies are a good choice.. and dont worry my parents are the same way !! it sucks i know
My advice is dont do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment