Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dating advice for a Teen boy?

Okay this question might be long so bear with me please lol. Okay so theres a girl I like in my English class and I'm a shy person in recovery lol, meaning I'm gaining more self-confidence and becoming braver step by step. So, I guess you could say that I'm charismatic. I guess I should describe myself a little bit so you guys can get an idea of what I'm kinda like. So, I'm a teen boy and I'm asian, if that matters (don't get me wrong, I'm proud of that). I get compliments that I'm good looking and girls seem to like my hair? lol. (its not a bowlcut xP haha). I'm not extremely popular or anything but i guess you can say that I'm popular among people, like I have a lot of friends and people say hi to me. I talk a lot to my friends but I tend to shy away from new people. So, the girl I like is a blonde girl, who seems to be pretty nice, and has a good sense of humor. So, the problem is, I can't seem to get the courage to walk up to her in person and just even say hi or something. I'm wondering if its okay or a dumb idea to talk to her on facebook? For the ladies, what would you think if a guy just like randomly says ';hi :]'; on facebook? Wierded out? or okay with that?Dating advice for a Teen boy?
This is really sweet, and I'm glad you're getting more confident. I think that the Facebook commenting is a great way to start, and it'll give you something to talk about when you have the confidence to speak to her in real life.





However, I will say that the comment should have more of a purpose than 'hi'. If you're in any of her lessons, ask if there's any homework that you've missed.. she'll know you want to talk but it'll be far more subtle and friendly. And far, far less awkward. Good luck :)





Help me? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Dating advice for a Teen boy?
I'd be cool with it. I like to get to know people, and it really doesn't matter to me whether it is over the internet, texting, or in person. The only thing that I would not recomend is cyber stalking her or asking her out over anything not in person if you havn't even talked to her in person yet.
i tried doing the same thing...this guy i used to like.. added him on facebook !! he BLOCKd me lool!!. but no girls would like it .Get to know her through msn or facebook. Coz u will be able to talk to her more over the computer and get to know her that way. Eventually u will get closer. believe me it works .. good luk tc x
Yeah sure, i'd be fine if a guy in my english class said hi to me on facebook. its not like its some really random person cos we're in the same class. its a good way to ease the tension a bit for when you talk in person.
wow dude good for you! what i do to get the confidence is think positivly maybe lisen to some songs that will encourage you, and if you stutter or get all tense when you talk to her, dont worry cause some chicks find that cute, man one time i talked to the chick i liked i was soo nervous! lol but eventually i did it, and it was hard for me cause im kinda shy lol but the first time is always the hardest, after that, you ll be fine, so good luck man! *gives thumbs up*


and do me a favor and watch this vid


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWB__8GHg鈥?/a>
  • wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment