Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dating advice for teens?

I don't want to be one of does people who post a question just to see the response or whatever. I really want to know tho if I'm the only one who comes to Yahoo Answers looking for answers and trying to honestly help people with there questions only to find a shocking amount of teens asking for dating advice and even advice on sex and stuff. I know this is a very ';modern age'; were are living with and I myself am not that old but, really I need to read some 15yr old's question about whether or not he should be having sex with another lil girl who has already had sex? I'm not talking 19, 18, or even 17yr olds here I'm talking as young as 12 asking basically the world dating advise and sex advise and it really upsets me that 1. children are actually like this now a days and 2. ppl actually answer and try to help.





So...am I the only one who feels this way?





I would not mind trying to give advice to an ADULT on these subject so don't think I'm some old prune who does not want anyone having sex. Just not kids...not well publicly in a way.Dating advice for teens?
I agree that a lot of them are too young to be having sex, as far as the advice goes, it depends on what advice is being given. If it's tricks and such, then that is completely wrong; if it's advice on safe sex then I agree with it. While they may be too young to be having sex, they will be having it so it's best that they are at least well informed on that topic.Dating advice for teens?
You are totally right, kids shouldn't be having sex and adults ( or teens) shouldn't give them advice on having it.

No comments:

Post a Comment