Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dating advice for a teen please?

Okay here's the details. I just got over my crush of two years so I essentially just wasted those two years of my life so I got no clue how to ask a girl out. I don't want to just go up to some girl and ask them out cause it's against who I am. So honestly just some tips on how to show a girl I'm interested or how to ask them out without just asking them on the spot would be great. Oh ya one small detail that I'd like to add is that I'm bout to enter my junior year of high school... though that probably doesn't matter much.Dating advice for a teen please?
Well, either look around a mall (or carnival or something) and find a cute girl and tell her she is cute, or date one of your friends. You know you can trust you friends.


Well you can drive, so ask one of your female friends ';Hey we should see a movie sometime';


good luck stud :)Dating advice for a teen please?
um i would say just b yourself and just become friends and ask her to the movies and if she says yes at the end of the movie tell her that u 2 should do it more often.. good luck man
flirt , be yourself , the right girl will admire it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment